Monday 17 December 2007

The List...Part 1

With the end of the Year approaching that only means one thing - Lists. Lists always appear around the end of the year and they range for your shopping list to top 100 best moments of the year. This is my list which may appear in parts (depending on how well my memory serves me) and it will showcase my favourite tracks of this year. Now with the introduction finished lets move on to the first track...

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM - ALL MY FRIENDS
Whta can you say about this track? It's just amazing!

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - SICK SICK SICK
This track immediately caught my attention for sounding like an DFA 1979 track. With its thumping base lines that return QOTSA back to their rocker roots.

JENS LEKMAN - THE OPPOSITE OF HALLELUJAH
This is a beautiful, cheery song that always puts me in a happy mood. It also makes me bob my head from side to side - a sign of a sure winner.

FIEST - 1, 2, 3, 4
This lady has had busy year and this song really demonstrates her playful side. It's great!

No comments: